Holistic protection is a fine balance of regulatory compliance, cybersecurity and risk management. When you look at each item and the associated tasks needed to achieve them, it can seem overwhelming.
- Ohio Data Protection Act (ODPA) Compliance
- Cyber Security Insurance
- Policy creation to meet requirements of Cyber Security Insurance
- Annual policy review
- Ongoing staff education to meet requirements of Cyber Security Insurance
- Developing, implementing and testing an Incident Response Plan
- Responding, containing and recovering from an incident
- Investigating the incident
- Record retention planning and review
- Annual review of network infrastructure and firewall
- Developing cyber risk assessments and defining risk tolerance
- Evaluating third-party vendor and supplier risk
- Managing people and technology assets
- Monitoring, detecting, and alerting on suspicious activity
- Crisis communications
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
HCC has developed a comprehensive service that will help guide you and your team through each of these steps to protect your district. Be confident in answering the questions from your Board, staff and community members about protecting the district and the data.
As cyber threats continue to escalate in number and complexity, many organizations find themselves limited in their ability to respond due to the realities of budget and internal expertise. HCC cyber team is dedicated to reducing risk, ensuring compliance, providing subject matter expertise, managing complex technologies, and securing critical network environments.
HCC offers key business benefits, such as:
- Reduction in costs
- Improved security by leveraging our real-time cyber expertise
- Fast return on investment
- Constant ability to scale and adapt solutions
- Experience with unique needs and requirements of the public sector
Through a collaborative and comprehensive assessment, HCC will efficiently, and affordably, deploy the right combination of recommendations, managed and integrated technologies, and flexible solutions to protect your organization.
We work with agencies of all sizes to solve their security, compliance and visibility challenges, enhance technology resources, and support their public service and educational missions.