INFOhio Library Automation
Subscribe to INFOhio’s library automation solution through HCC and we’ll take care of all the behind-the-scenes work so your media specialists and library staff can spend their time focusing on what’s most important—student learning and staff support!
Our library automation solution provides:
- Library automation support 7:30 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday except holidays
- Library database maintenance, backups, and upgrades
- Training sessions for all aspects of the library automation system
- Help website to provide 24/7 online instruction and support
- Batch loading of patron files extracted from your school’s student database
- Maintenance of your Online Public Access Catalog to provide 24/7 patron access to the library database
- Download access to MARC records from the INFOhio Curriculum Resource Catalog, Library of Congress, and OCLC library databases.
- Processing and loading of MARC records from vendors for newly purchased items.
- INFOhio-created utilities for generating barcodes and spine labels.